Some of our initiatives include :
- Design of spectrometers for Photoluminescence, thermoluminescence and
- The Photoluminescence Spectrometer has a combination of a Xenon Light Source and a Monochromator which has been designed by us for the excitation part.
- The Thermoluminescence Spectrometer has a Temperature Controller designed in-house.
- The Electroluminescence Spectrometer has designed power supplies, constant current and constant voltage supplies meant for controlling the voltage and current variations.
- Developed Microscopy for Raman spectroscopy that can convert a normal Raman Spectrometer into a Micro Raman. The interface has been developed by us and can be used with any Fiber Optic Raman Spectrometer that’s connected to the microscope and interface.
- Designed a Monochromator that can cover a wide range from 200 to 2500nm. We also customize based on user application.
- Developed sample compartments for various applications like microliter samples and for huge path length varying from 1mm to 10cm for several applications. 10cm sample compartments are generally used for air pollution, gas analysis etc.
- We have also developed a drone having spectrometers and hyperspectral cameras with an interface using Raspberry Pie to record the data as the drone flies up. This can be used for various applications like to record ground truth measurements, vegetation, crop health, water bodies etc.
- Projects have also been done for research institutions like Central Silk Board where quality testing of cocoons were done using spectroscopic measurements around 280nm using a led light source. Fluorescence spectrum was used to quantify cocoon quality for better segregation, for better quality silk.